Laurie Ford – continued
Laurie has partnered with public and private development, homebuilding and investment entities to produce some of the country’s most notable and top-performing mixed-use and planned community projects for over 25 years. In addition overseeing Lomonaco Investment’s overall portfolio, financial performance and capital relationships, Laurie operates as a valued-advisor to development firms, homebuilding entities and land owners by way of her consulting firm, Ford Revelations, Inc. She is a seasoned industry expert with in-depth knowledge of industry drivers and disruptors and possesses an impressive and consistent track record. A recognized expert in mixed-use development, she is a frequent speaker, panelist and moderator for professional conferences.
In addition to her years of consulting experience, Laurie has served as SVP-Division Manager for Newland Real Estate Group overseeing assets in the mid-Atlantic region, including Washington DC, Virginia and the Carolinas. She also served as VP of Sales and Marketing for Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company contributing to assets throughout the U.S., including Washington State, Oregon, Georgia and North Carolina.
- Consistently met or exceeded business plan and financial goals year-over-year.
- Built collaborative and high-performing teams both internal and external with builders, developers, governmental entities, consultants and contractors.
- Led efforts to envision and produce award winning, best-in-class planned communities.
- Transformed under-performing projects to become #1 selling communities in respective MSAs year-over-year.
- Positioned assets to consistently out-perform competition.
- Transformed corporate strategies for community design and product segmentation approaches.
- Introduced residual lot valuation and price participation practices to new markets.
- Produced record-setting and industry-leading projects featuring sustainable development and green building practices.
Affiliations & Education:
- ULI Commercial/Retail (Silver) National Product Council
- Women’s Housing Leadership Group
- University of Puget Sound, BBA
- USMA, West Point